To learn more about specific memberships or to join, renew, or register with SCSITE, please click below. There are 3 ways to become a member:
- ITE International Member – Dues are paid at the International level at its website, which includes your membership dues to the SC Section. If you are a current international member residing in South Carolina who would like to join the SC Section, complete the application form below and select “International Member”. Please click here to join or renew at the International Level.
- ITE Affiliate Member – $25 Dues are paid annually directly to SCSITE.
- New Members – pay your dues online by clicking here and fill out the New Member Application.
- Returning Members – pay your dues online by clicking here.
**If you need to update your membership information, click here. You need to fill out your email and click “Subscribe”. If your e-mail already exists, a pop up will inform you. Click the link to “Click here to update your profile” and an e-mail will be sent to you allowing you to update your information.**
- ITE Student Member – Student members can join for free, complete application below.
As a member of SCSITE, you join a dynamic, interactive group of more than 600 state and 15,000 international transportation professionals dedicated to solving today’s transportation challenges.
More than 500 persons from virtually every type of transportation engineering and planning related background are members of SCSITE. Members are employed by federal, state, and local governments, as well as by private enterprises. In addition, college students enrolled in transportation-related courses are encouraged to join SCSITE.
In SCSITE, members have the opportunity to:
- Join any of the various councils, committees, and special user groups and become active participants in the transportation profession.
- Meet people interested in and involved in transportation activities at the technical and professional level.
- Attend training courses and seminars sponsored by the Section.
- Receive newsletters which provide current information about SCSITE and events pertinent to the field.
- Attend the Mid-Year and annual SCSITE meeting which consists of a business meeting with the election of officers, a banquet, various technical sessions, and demonstration.
- Attend local meetings which are held in various parts of the state during the year.
- Be represented in state and local matters which affect transportation through SCSITE and the organizations it supports and participates in.
- Develop careers through association with members of the transportation profession
As a member of ITE International, you will be able to take advantage of ITE’s industry resources, professional development, networking and leadership opportunities in order to your skill set, and more importantly, your career. ITE resources include the ITE Journal monthly magazine, the peer-reviewed Journal of Transportation of the ITE, the monthly ITE e-newsletter, the ITE Community professional networking site, the ITE Bookstore, the “Members Only” section of the ITE website, and the ITE Employment Center. ITE also offers a broad range of continuing education and professional development activities online and at both its annual Technical Conference and Annual Meeting.